The Unofficial Free Rider Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Like us on Facebook
    Latest topics
    » Last and final post
    Black Ops 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 10:13 am by Seth7

» Ghost Town
    Black Ops 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:32 pm by Don'Chuxy

» how about changing the forum for everyoes sake ?
    Black Ops 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 am by aaronz01

» Goodbyes
    Black Ops 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm by Don'Chuxy

» hello
    Black Ops 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 pm by my3049

» Hey guys... or guy... if you know...
    Black Ops 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 pm by arf333

» Its all gone.
    Black Ops 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 pm by arf333

» the island game
    Black Ops 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 am by Paltier

» Birthdays!
    Black Ops 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am by Paltier

Add Us
    Share/Save/Bookmark
    RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Statistics
    We have 1200 registered users
    The newest registered user is chihsheng.lin.14

Our users have posted a total of 15585 messages in 2127 subjects
    Affiliates
    free forum

ButtonGenerator.com

Black Ops 2

4 posters

Go down

Black Ops 2 Empty Black Ops 2

Post by Dr. Who? Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 am

The future is Black my friends.
    The new reveal trailer for the New Black Ops 2 is out.. and oh man, does it look good.

Some info (from one of the few sites the school doesn't have blocked):
    http://technorati.com/entertainment/gaming/article/black-ops-2-are-you-ready/

I think that this game looks great. I'm very happy to see Activision taking a step in the new direction for the franchise. They are trting something new and I think that's exactly what the Call of Duty series needs. I am not at all a fan of MW3. I think that the game was a crude rehashing of MW2 to say the least; and in my opinion, I think MW2 is better. I began to play the original Black Ops again after my hopes and dreams for MW3 were brutaly crushed. To be honest, it's actually quite fun now that all the people who just sit around and camp ALL THE TIME are off. But now that I see BO2 in developement and see all the new things that seem to be groundbreaking, I haven't lost all complete hope in the franchise like so many before me. I've heard that they are going to integrate vehicles in the game. That sounds like it could be pretty cool if they make them fair. Plus all the new weapons and stuff, it all seems great. The only thing that I am worried about in this game is I'm not sure if they will continue the Nazi Zombie mini-game thing. Whatever you'd concider it. I wonder if they will somehow do a good job into integrating it into the all-new futuristic atmosphere. Or maybe they may just make it it's own seperate game... idk. I'm interested to see what you guys think.
    Dr. Who?
    Dr. Who?
    Master
    Master

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-28
    Contests Won : No Contests Won

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 Empty Re: Black Ops 2

Post by JakesFR Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Dr. Who? wrote: I'm not sure if they will continue the Nazi Zombie mini-game thing. Whatever you'd concider it. I wonder if they will somehow do a good job into integrating it into the all-new futuristic atmosphere. Or maybe they may just make it it's own seperate game... idk. I'm interested to see what you guys think.

I'm happy to tell you Treyarch has already confirmed that zombies will be in BO2. Although it was pretty obvious that they would include the gamemode/addition since it is the most popular part of their games (Whether it's yours or not that your own opinion). Not including zombies would be there death sentence because people don't seem to enjoy their multiplayer as much as they do IW's. (Even though I think the Infinity Ward domination of the Call of Duty series is over due to the fact that most of the core/original members (Framework) of the IW team have moved on to other things.) Anyways back on topic, refer to this article for more information on BO2 Zombies Smile BO2 Zombies

Spoiler:
    JakesFR
    JakesFR

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

https://www.youtube.com/user/JakesMusiK?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who? Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 am

Alright cool. I wasn't sure cause everyone was like "oh no, Moon was the last one cause they destroyed the Earth."
    Yeah BS.
    And I think that the key members of Infinity Ward were arrested not just moved. I mean some were. I know that it's actually not a developer anymore. Infinity Ward is just an umbrella name for a bunch of developers working on the game together. Which is fitting because I would kinda miss that spinning thing at the beginning of their games.. aha.
    But I'm hoping they fix some of the stuff that was seriously messed up in the Original Black Ops like the hit box and detection. I'm hoping they do a good job, cause they've only had like three years to develope this game. I'm sure this game was in developement near the end of Black Ops' developement. Do you think that's too short of a length of time? I kinda do.
    Dr. Who?
    Dr. Who?
    Master
    Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth7 Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm

aren't we talkative today Razz
    Seth7
    Seth7
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1635
    Registration date : 2010-10-18
    Contests Won : I make the contests.

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesFR Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Dr. Who? wrote:Alright cool. I wasn't sure cause everyone was like "oh no, Moon was the last one cause they destroyed the Earth."
    Yeah BS.
    And I think that the key members of Infinity Ward were arrested not just moved. I mean some were. I know that it's actually not a developer anymore. Infinity Ward is just an umbrella name for a bunch of developers working on the game together. Which is fitting because I would kinda miss that spinning thing at the beginning of their games.. aha.
    But I'm hoping they fix some of the stuff that was seriously messed up in the Original Black Ops like the hit box and detection. I'm hoping they do a good job, cause they've only had like three years to develope this game. I'm sure this game was in developement near the end of Black Ops' developement. Do you think that's too short of a length of time? I kinda do.

Nah they weren't arrested but they're still in lawsuits with activision, trying to claim revenue from mw2 and mw3 , even though it all happened after mw2. And these guys that were fired from IW, make a thing saying that they (IW) had rights and owned any call of duty set in "modern times" [after vietnam] and since BO2 is the near future, there is a possibility that it wont be released because of all the legal things between everybody involved in the call of duty franchise as a whole. and they havn't beeen developing it that long i mean BO came out in november 2010 which is only like a year and a half ago. so it is going to be rushed i promise that and then this time next year everybody will be complaining about it (like always) and we'll be talking about the next COD. -_- Its actually really annoying.

Oh and heres an article to reference regarding the lawsuits and why BO2 might not be released. Click Here you should really read that, its interesting. lol
    JakesFR
    JakesFR

Back to top Go down

Post by arf333 Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 am

Seth7 wrote:aren't we talkative today Razz

Here's my speech:

Every CoD has been amazing...

Any CoD They make in the future will be amazing.

At least I will have to hold the series to that slandered.
    arf333
    arf333
    Post Killer
    Post Killer

Number of posts : 1925
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who? Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 am

I would read that article, JakesFR.. But my wonderful school has the whatever the link is to blocked. That'd suck if they cancelled it at this point. All the hype, all the advertising. Treyarch will be doomed if they cancel the release with all the money they've not only sunk into creating the game but all the advertisments [anyone else see the new Black Ops 2 ad when they signed in?], it'd be a huge blow. That doesn't seem very fair that IW can just call a time period.
    Lol and yes Seth, I can talk at some times. xD
    Dr. Who?
    Dr. Who?
    Master
    Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesFR Wed May 09, 2012 10:37 am

^Most likely Activision will settle everything with the former IW's and all will go as planned, but if the IW's say it that BO2 can't be realeased until everything is settle in court then the released date could be pushed and if the lawsuits go for a long time (they most likely won't) then everything will be done because of the huge gap, and people are already tired of MW3.

(If you have a computer and access to the internet at home, then you should check out the article it will give you all of the information.)
    JakesFR
    JakesFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Who? Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah, I'll check it out later
    Dr. Who?
    Dr. Who?
    Master
    Master

Back to top Go down

Post by arf333 Fri May 11, 2012 11:11 am

The first part is irrelevant but watch the rest of the video.